I believe I have a (nearly) complete Home Entertainment setup. Here’s why I say so:
- An “active” system comprising an AV Receiver with large screen HD TV, satellite receiver, digital transmission receiver, BlueRay-DVD player, media player, Chromecast, Raku Stick and a projector with a 110″ screen. And of course 6 speakers. When you watch movies and concerts, your mind has to be “active”.
- A “passive” system comprising a HiFi Integrated Amp, a CD player, a sub-woofer, and HiFi speakers. Your mind is “passive” listening to beautiful music.
- An “interactive” system, consisting of a PlayStation and…. the Karaoke system described below.
- Kaino HS8300KAE Stereo Mixing Amplifier With Matching Pair of Kaino Speakers
- MiPro MR-123D VHF Receiver With Pair of Wireless Microphones
- Kanto Player – to play the Karaoke songs
- aTube Catcher – Video Downloader and Screen Recorder
Building the karaoke songs library
- Search for the karaoke song on YouTube. If there are multiple versions, choose the one with the most views.
- In aTube Catcher, select Video Downloader. Use the settings to choose the location for your downloaded files. Set the Output Profile to MP4 Video 1200kbps.
- Paste the YouTube URL in the video downloader and click download.
- Open the Kanto Player application and select the karaoke song that you have downloaded and enjoy!